Like Us on Facebook
Struthers Federal Credit Union
Bullying & Harassment Incident Reporting
According to the Ohio Revised Code 3313.666 & Board Policy 5527.01:
Harassment, intimidation, or “bullying" means either of the following:
- (a) Any intentional written, verbal, electronic, or physical act that a student has exhibited toward another particular student more than once and the behavior both:
- (i) Causes mental or physical harm to the other student;
- (ii) Is sufficiently severe, persistent, or pervasive that it creates an intimidating, threatening, or abusive educational environment for the other student.
- (b) Violence within a dating relationship.
Further, the ORC outlines a requirement that the district administration semi-annually provide the president of the district board a written summary of all reported incidents and post the summary on its website, if the district has a website.
How to report bullying and safety issues:
- Anonymous Bullying/Safety Tipline: 330.755.8220
- Online at: struthers.tipline.info
- Complete the Formal Bullying Reporting Form Electronically
- Download the Formal Bullying Reporting Form (to complete and return to building administrator)
- Review the SCS Harassment Reporting/Responding Protocol
2020-2021 Semi-Annual Bullying Report
|Building||Number of Incidents |
|Struthers Elementary School|
|Struthers Middle School|
|Struthers High School|
The numbers indicated above refer to official bullying reports that resulted in an investigation and were confirmed by the school administration through the Struthers City School District’s formal process.
Wed August 25
First Day of School
Our school's athletic training services are provided by Akron Children's Hospital.