Like Us on Facebook
Struthers Federal Credit Union
Strategic Plan 2018-2023
Welcome to Wildcat 360. The Struthers Board of Education, Administration, and Wildcat 360 Committee, have joined in this effort to provide a clear framework through which the Struthers City School District and Struthers community as a whole, will provide a complete education for its students for years to come. By refining our mission, beliefs, and vision, and defining and prioritizing our goals, Wildcat 360 will provide the tools to develop well-rounded individuals, with maturity and vision, equipped with the knowledge necessary for success.
Struthers City Schools, raising expectations through innovation and collaboration.
Struthers City Schools will serve our community by offering rigorous, diverse and quality learning opportunities while developing the abilities of each child so they become independent, life-long learners who positively impact society.
- We believe that Struthers City School District and our partners must promote creativity, self-expression and individuality by connecting today’s experiences with tomorrow’s opportunities.
- We believe that the Struthers City School District must provide a clean, safe and secure environment where students are empowered and feel valued and respected.
- We believe that all students should have equal access to a high quality education with a rigorous curriculum, state of the art technology and facilities and challenging instructional practices to prepare them for diverse career path choices.
- We believe that the Struthers City School District must encourage students to embrace the opportunities and challenges in their journey to self-fulfillment.
- We believe that the Struthers City School District should encourage students to participate in a variety of activities that will prepare students for life by meeting their social, emotional, physical and academic needs and help them become productive members of society.
- We believe that the Struthers City School District must encourage students to see themselves as capable and self-sufficient learners who can impact the world.
- We believe that academic success can only be achieved when a partnership between home, school and community exists that encourages two-way communication and collaboration and focuses on developing student success.
Download the Struthers City School Strategic Plan for 2018-2023 to review each Strategic Plan goal in depth.
Wed August 25
First Day of School
Our school's athletic training services are provided by Akron Children's Hospital.